Food Spreads as a Service Market Research Report study on market strategy, investment plan, industry share, growth factors, industry policy, revenue, opportunity, demand and 2023-2019 forecast.
GlobalFood Spreads Market 2019Industry Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current Market state of the Global Food Spreads industry withCAGRstatus3.5% 2019-2023. This report studies the Food Spreads market size by players, regions, product types and end industries, and forecast data 2019-2023; Report also includes the global market competition landscape, market drivers and trends, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Get Sample Copy of this [email protected]https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13104198
For competitor segment, the Food Spreads Market report includes global key players of fixed anode Food Spreads as well as some small players.
- BandG Foods
- Conagra Foods Inc.
- Ferrero Group
- Freedom Foods Group Ltd
- Hormel Foods LLC
- J.M. Smucker Company
- Kraft Heinz Co.
- Land O’lakes Inc.
- National Grape Co-Operative Association
- Nature Food Company
- Sioux Honey Association
- The Hain Celestial Group
- The Hershey Company
Description of Food Spreads Market:
Global food spread market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period, 2019-2023. Sweet spreads are an integral part of every breakfast and this has led to their steady growth. The rising health consciousness among consumers has given way to new low calorie spreads. Food spreads comprise of a variety of products, such as jams, jellies, fruit and nut-based spreads, honey, syrups, and chocolate-based spreads. United States is one of the largest consumers of sweet spreads, and Asia-Pacific, by virtue of its sheer population, is second in terms of consumer base.
• Hersheys launched two new chocolate spreads. The spreads come in chocolate almond and chocolate hazelnut variants. It also launched three products aiming to spread Happiness and Goodness. Hersheys Spreads are available in two flavor variants, Cocoa and Cocoa with Almond.
• White Chocolate, healthy version of Nutella, has been launched in Lidl. The healthy alternative has no added sugar, no palm oil and with added protein.
Consumer Preference for Clean Label Solutions
A majority of consumers in the developed countries are looking for food spreads without any artificial preservatives or additives, as the continuous use of artificial additives gradually leads to long-term adverse health effects. The purpose of adding flavoring agents, preservatives, and sweeteners is to develop different product varieties with extended shelf-life. Natural additives are comparatively costlier, and they do not sustain product quality over extended periods. However, several large manufacturers have introduced spreads/buttery spreads with no artificial preservatives and flavor addition. Unilever has transformed its existing butter spread portfolio toward real/natural products with plant-based oil, salt, water, and no artificial additives. The aim of clean labels is to drive the sustainability of the product and provide great taste. The leader in food spreads, J M Smucker has expanded its spread product range with the launch of honey and fruit spread with natural ingredients. The honey spread market is a growing market in the North America and Europe in terms of clean labelling.
Honey is the Fastest Growing Segment
The different categories of spreads are divided depending on the base ingredient, such as chocolate, fruit and nuts. These ingredient-based spreads have varied rheological properties. The honey spread market is expected to record the highest CAGR of 5.68%, as many consumers are using honey as a natural alternative of sugar-based spreads. The associated health benefits of honey, such as antimicrobial and immunity boosting properties, have positioned it with significant market share of 20.04%, among the spreads segment. Taste and health benefits are the major factors affecting the market shares of different types of food spreads in the market.
The fruit-based spreads market has the largest share, generating a revenue of USD 7366.82 million in 2016, due to the largest variety of products such as 34.10%. This segment is expected to record a CAGR of 2.2%. Food spreads with reduced sugar, calories and fats are increasing in demand, owing to the increasing cases of lifestyle-related diseases around the globe.
North American Demand for Spreads is on a High
Europe holds the largest share of the global food spread market 29.45%, followed by North America, which is projected to witness the fastest growth. The popularity of food spreads can be attributed to their prevalence in traditional breakfast, in Europe and North America. In the recent years, the food spread market has developed further, with the launch of new innovative flavors, such as figs, ginger, and exotic fruits.
JM Smucker Co., Land O Lakes Inc., and Unilever Group are the Current Market Leaders
The globalization of the food spread industry led to the rapid growth of the global market, with many firms making market acquisitions and partnerships. This trend continues for small to medium players, and the market leaders in the regional food spread market.
Major Players – BandG FOODS, CONAGRA FOODS INC., FERRERO GROUP, FREEDOM FOODS GROUP LTD, HORMEL FOODS LLC, J.M. SMUCKER COMPANY, KRAFT HEINZ CO., LAND O LAKES INC., NATIONAL GRAPE CO-OPERATIVE ASSOCIATION, NATURE FOOD COMPANY, NESTLE, SIOUX HONEY ASSOCIATION, THE HAIN CELESTIAL GROUP, THE HERSHEY COMPANY and UNILEVER, among others.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on this report @https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13104198
Global Fixed anode Food Spreads Market Report 2019 – Market Size, Share, Price, Trend, and Forecast is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global fixed anode Food Spreads industry. The key insights of the report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the fixed anode Food Spreads manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The Food Spreads Market report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2013-2019 Food Spreads market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The Food Spreads Market report estimates 2019-2023 market development trends of fixed anode Food Spreads industry.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is carried out.
- The Food Spreads Market report makes some important proposals for a new project of fixed anode Food Spreads Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing outlook of the market with the recent trends and Porters five forces analysis
- Market dynamics which essentially consider the factors which are impelling the present market scenario along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players along with the key strategies adopted for development in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet in excel.
Order a copy of Global Food Spreads Market Report 2019 @
Major Points from Table of Contents for Food Spreads Market 2019:
Part 1 Industry Overview
1.1 Food Spreads Industry
1.1.1 Food Spreads Market Development
1.1.2 Terminology Definition in the Report
22.214.171.124 Food Spreads Industry Demand
126.96.36.199 Food Spreads Market Sales Revenue
188.8.131.52 Ex-factory Price and Sales Price
184.108.40.206 Food Spreads Market Gross Margin
1.2 Food Spreads Market Products and Services Scope
1.3 Industry Chain
1.4 Industry Dynamics and Regulations
1.5 Global Market Overview
Part 2 Upstream and Production
2.1 Raw Materials / Components
2.2 Procurement Methods and Channels
2.3 Food Spreads Market Cost Structure and Manufacturing
2.4 Industry Capacity
2.5 Food Spreads Market Production Distribution by Geography
2.5.1 Production in Major Regions / Countries
2.5.2 Trade Flow Overview
Part 3 Product Segment
3.1 Introduction by Type
3.2 Food Spreads Market Status
Part 4 Application / End-User Segment
4.1 Introduction by Application
4.1.3 Scientific Research
4.2 Market Status
Part 5 Regional Market
Part 6 Food Spreads Market Subdivision
6.1 Regional Production
6.1.1 Production by Type
6.2 Regional Demand
6.2.1 Demand by Type
6.2.2 Demand by Application
6.2.3 Additives Demand by Region
6.2.4 Scientific Research Demand by Region
Part 7 Food Spreads Market Forecast
7.1 Global Forecast
7.2 Forecast by Type
7.3 Forecast by Application
7.4 Forecast by Region
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is a credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.