Rising Prevalence of Cancer Is Driving the Growth of Closed System Transfer Devices Market (Becton, Dickinson, Equashield)-The Revert News
Global Closed System Transfer Devices Market 2019â2026 Trends & Forecast Report, Consistent with our stated policy of making available the best research and analysis report.
The global closed system transfer devices market was valued at USD 785.9 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 2,988.5 million in 2026, growing at a CAGR of 18.0% during the forecast period.
Worker exposure to chemotherapy and other hazardous drugs during preparation and administration has been a major concern for over decades. Guidelines for safer handling of these hazardous drugs are posed by the Oncology Nursing Society, the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, among others. These healthcare groups have advocated personal protective equipment and safe work practices for reducing worker exposure to such hazardous drugs. Closed System Transfer Devices can be considered as one such device that can play an increasing role in many health systems as part of an overall approach to reduce occupational exposure to hazardous drugs.
Get Exclusive Sample of Report on closed system transfer devices market at https://www.alltheresearch.com/sample-request/233
As per the report published by the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer is the second leading cause mortalities in 2018, with continuous rise in the number of cancer patient across the globe. Furthermore, it is estimated that one out of six deaths occurs due to cancer every year across the globe. As per WHO, nearly one-third of the mortalities from cancer are due to five leading behavioural and dietary risk, which includes low fruit and vegetable intake, high body mass index, lack of physical activity, alcohol consumption, and tobacco use. According to World Health Organization (WHO), in 2018, around 18.1 million cases of cancer and nearly 9.6 million mortalities were recorded across the globe. Such increasing prevalence of cancer is posing the requirement of safe and effective devices, such as CSTD, for reducing drug exposure.
- Based on the closing mechanism, the push-to-turn CSTD segment is accounted for the largest share in the market in 2018
- Based on product type, the membrane-to-membrane system segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of around 25% during the forecast period
- Based on technology, the diaphragm devices segment accounted for around 48% share in the global closed system transfer devices market in 2018
- North America accounted for around 40% market share of the global closed system transfer devices market in 2018
Inquire for Discount Upto 50% on closed system transfer devices market 2019-26 Report at: https://www.alltheresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/233
- In 2018, Equashield LLC signed a partnership agreement with Max Care Medical, a Saudi Arabia-based company, to distribute its CSTDs in Saudi Arabia and other economies of the Middle East and Africa.
- In 2018, Baxter International Inc. launched Arisure CSTD to aid the prevention of hazardous drug exposure and preserve medication sterility.
- In 2017, Equashield LLC launched Equashield Pro, a compounding Robot CSTD.
TABLE OF CONTENT
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Market Dynamics
Chapter 3 Global Closed System Transfer Devices Market, by Closing Mechanism
Chapter 4 Global Closed System Transfer Devices Market, by Product Type
Chapter 5 Global Closed System Transfer Devices Market, by Technology
Chapter 6 Global Closed System Transfer Devices Market, by Region
Chapter 7 Competitive Intelligence
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
Chapter 9 Preface
Submit your details and specific interests for all customization needs Here https://www.alltheresearch.com/customization/233
AllTheResearch was formed with the aim of making market research a significant tool for managing breakthroughs in the industry. As a leading market research provider, the firm empowers its global clients with business-critical research solutions. The outcome of our study of numerous companies that rely on market research and consulting data for their decision-making made us realise, that it’s not just sheer data-points, but the right analysis that creates a difference.
For all your Research needs, reach out to us at:
39180 Liberty Street Suite 110, Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Contact Person:Rohit B.
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Rising Prevalence of Cancer Is Driving the Growth of Closed System Transfer Devices Market (Becton, Dickinson, Equashield)