United Kingdom Packaging Market-Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019-2024): Advancement, Demand, Present Scenario, Profit, Technological Trends, Company Analysis and Regional Outlook-The Revert News
Our specialized research analysts have been trained to map out their research needs to the right research resources and gain a unique edge when compared to their competitors. We provide intellectual, accurate and meaningful data in lightning.
United Kingdom Packaging Market 2019-2024:
The United Kingdom packaging market has annual sales of GBP 11 billion and employs approximately 85,000 individuals that represent 3% of the UK’s manufacturing labor force. It is a foremost contributor to the nations GDP and a vital link in the wide-ranging packaging supply chain (Packaging Federation). In spite of consistently growing demands for goods and services, growths in the packaging in recent years have facilitated a decoupling of packaging growth from GDP growth.
– Packaging at end of life, as termed as packaging waste, represents a valuable and obtainable resource for recycling and recovery and includes, as suitable, energy from waste.
– The grocery retailers’ price wars in 2018 put important pressure on UK packaging producers. Polarisation in pack size is driven and motivated by numerous factors, with multipacks benefiting in contemporary times.
– Light-weighting, material reduction and compressibility remain in emphasis and the attention in this area will continue in the small and medium term. All UK packaging members are focusing on the selection and use of added environmentally-friendly packaging materials.
– UK Manufacturing has been in a structural weakening for the last 25 years with the manufacturing sector accounting for 15.8% of the economy in 1990 and has currently dropped by a third to less than 10% of the present market share.
Access the PDF sample of the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/3617254
Scope of the Report
The packaging is a portion of the multi-faceted system for providing products from the point of manufacture to the point of consumption. Its principal purpose is to guard the product and ensure it is delivered safely and securely and in flawless and perfect condition to the end user (manufacturer of product or consumer). Its role in a circular economy is to sustain the value in a product for as long as required and to help remove product waste.
Key Market Trends
Luxury Packaging is Driven by the High Income Millenial Population
– The growing disposable income of millennial coupled with rising urbanization has led to the increasing demand for luxury packaging for consumer goods and chattels. Millennial in city areas usually spends more on almost all groups of consumer goods and services than customers in non-urban areas. This is resulting in augmented demand for premium, aesthetic, functional, and convenient packaging.
– Luxury packaging becomes vital for packaging of premium personal care customer goods such as shampoos, lipstick, body creams, conditioners, face creams, and soaps. This packaging increases the aesthetic appeal of the product to attract and entice millennial customers. This is encouraging businesses to focus on developing premium and advanced and innovative packaging solutions to make the products more luxurious and lavish.
Enquiry Before Buying this Report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/3617254
Plastic Packaging Shares a Substantial Market
– Plastic packaging has changed the ways in which packaging industry used to function in the UK. Packaging solutions that are lightweight, durable and comfortable to the users are some of the factors, which have augmented the use of plastics as a packaging material across the UK.
– The demand for plastic packaging continues to surge even though serious concerns are being raised about its impact on the environment. However, the market will face challenges from government regulations and consumer demand pushing manufacturers to look for plastic packaging solutions that are biodegradable or derived from sustainable sources.
– Packaging solutions are used across various industries such as manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. Plastic packaging, for instance, has gained significant traction in the healthcare industry due to its high barrier properties, long shelf-life, and durability. The demand for plastic packaging solutions will continue to grow throughout the forecast period.
– The UK government is planning to introduce a new tax on all plastic packaging that does not include at least 30% recycled content. Government initiatives, including the imposed levies on plastic carrier bags, have also affected sales and exacerbated volatile trading conditions over the past five years.
The United Kingdom Packaging Market is moderately consolidated and consists of several major players. In terms of market share, some of the players currently dominate the market in terms of the overall share. These major players with a prominent share in the market are focusing on expanding their customer base across the end-users. These companies are leveraging on strategic collaborative initiatives to increase their market share and increase their profitability.
– May 2019 – Amcor Limited and Bemis Company, Inc. announced that regulatory clearance was received from the US Department of Justice in relation to the combination of the two companies. A condition of this approval is the previously announced sale of certain Amcor assets located in the US to Tekni-Plex, Inc.
– May 2019 – DS Smith Plastics, Injection Moulding business segment launched a new line of packaging options known as Loop Ready Packaging (LRP). LRPs are robust, reusable, returnable and fully recyclable packaging options that deliver incredible benefits for brands, retailers, consumers, and the planet.
– October 2018 – DS Smith Plastics, Extruded Products announced the launch of a new feature to their AkyPak Advanced sub-brand of Returnable Containers. The feature called “Advanced C” is a single flat-deck bulk container. Different from standard formats, AkyPak Advanced C flat-deck surface requires no additional layer pads in the bottom of the container to prevent residues and impurities from being collected and is easier to clean.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– Report customization as per the client’s requirements
– 3 months of analyst support
Table of Contents
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 The Rising Demand of Luxury Packaging for Consumer Goods by the Millennial
4.3.2 The Demand of E-commerce Packaging is Soaring
4.3.3 Flexible Packaging Continues to Grow Fast
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 High Cost of Development and the Rising Concept of Recycling
4.4.2 The Rising Environmental Concerns
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Material
5.1.4 Other Materials
5.2 By Packaging Type
5.2.1 Felxible Packaging
5.2.2 Rigid Packaging
5.3 By Industry Verticals
5.3.1 Food and Beverage
5.3.2 Personal Care
5.3.3 Home Care
5.3.6 Other Industry Verticals
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Amcor Limited
6.1.2 Mondi Group
6.1.3 Bemis Company Inc.
6.1.4 Rexam PLC
6.1.5 RPC Group
6.1.6 Winpak Ltd.
6.1.7 Aptar Group
6.1.8 Sonoco Products Company
6.1.9 Silgan Holdings Inc.
6.1.10 Tetra Laval
6.1.11 DS Smith PLC
6.1.12 CAN-PACK SA
6.1.13 Prolamina Packaging
7 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Direct purchase the report @ https://www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase-single-user/3617254
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.
Contact Us:Hector Costello
Senior Manager Client Engagements
4144N Central Expressway,
Suite 600, Dallas,
Texas – 75204, U.S.A.
Phone No.: +1 (214) 884-6817; +91 895 659 5155
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit United Kingdom Packaging Market-Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2019-2024): Advancement, Demand, Present Scenario, Profit, Technological Trends, Company Analysis and Regional Outlook